MEA Forensic Engineers & Scientists is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to analyze motor vehicle crashes and conduct failure analyses in our Laguna Hills, CA office. Engineers who excel in this field enjoy the challenge of applying physics to real life problems, thrive on hard work and are motivated by their own high ethical and technical standards.
- Advanced degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- 5+ years engineering experience
- High ethical and technical standards
- A keen interest in solving difficult technical problems
- Licensed PE or willing to obtain PE designation in California.
- Prior experience or training in collision reconstruction an asset
- Worked in a crash worthiness division of a major auto manufacturer
- Automotive industry related experience
- Experience with vehicle component design
- MATLAB – AutoCAD –SolidWorks -Pro/E
MEA Forensic offers a stimulating environment, challenging work and the opportunity to conduct and publish research to advance our science. Our salary, culture and benefits are designed to attract and keep bright, high-achieving professionals.
Referencing the job posting number, please email your resume and cover letter to:
MEA Forensic Engineers & Scientists