3D Animator (3DS MAX) (CAGR-01)
MEA Forensic Engineers & Scientists is looking for an energetic and talented 3D Animator to join our Orange County, California office. We need someone to help our engineers bring the results of their analysis to life with animations and 3D illustrations.
- Creating animations of accidents, injury-causing events and failures;
- Building 3D models of objects and scenes;
- Rigging 3D characters;
- Integrating animated objects and characters with forensic data;
- Generating accurate technical illustrations and graphics.
- Extensive experience with 3D Studio Max;
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and PowerPoint;
- Creativity to translate scientific results into understandable illustrations, graphics, and animations;
- Attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred experience with PC-Crash, FARO Scene, AutoCAD, and Recap;
- Background in photography, surveillance cameras, laser scanning, point cloud registrations, or camera drone operation is a plus.
Referencing the job title, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MEA Forensic is a multi-disciplinary forensic investigation firm that specializes in collision reconstruction, injury biomechanics, product and material failures, human factors, and aviation accidents for the legal and insurance industries. It is challenging work that is intensely scrutinized in a court of law and often under rigid deadlines; it is also varied, exciting and highly rewarding.
At MEA, we provide our staff with a stimulating, collaborative environment and extensive formal and informal training to solve forensic problems. We also conduct and publish scientific research to answer questions relevant to our work. Our salary, culture and benefits are designed to attract and keep bright, high-achieving professionals.