Toronto, ON, Canada
MEA Forensic Engineers & Scientists is looking for an energetic and organized Client Relations Manager. The successful candidate will have a direct impact on the growth of a specialized engineering firm operating in a unique business space.
MEA has been providing engineering services to legal and insurance clients since 1982 and has investigated more than 50,000 accidents across North America. Offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Los Angeles are staffed with engineers and scientists who examine evidence, conduct complex analyses, prepare detailed reports, and provide testimony at arbitration, deposition, and trial. Currently MEA has 63 employees who enjoy a collegial atmosphere and a culture of honesty, integrity and continual learning.
We are looking for someone to join our marketing team, help attract new clients and strengthen our existing relationships.
The Client Relations Manager will work closely with a team of managers, engineers and their counterparts in the Vancouver and Los Angeles offices, to plan and execute marketing and business development activities in order to strengthen MEA’s position as a leading forensic engineering firm and attract new insurance and legal clients.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help develop a cohesive and strategic marketing approach for MEA’s Toronto office.
• Build marketing plans for MEA engineers that will help them connect with new clients and maintain existing relationships.
• Organize seminars by MEA engineers for legal and insurance audiences.
• Arrange and attend marketing events like trade shows, golf tournaments, and legal and insurance networking events.
• Coordinate client appreciation events.
• Help create marketing materials like trade articles and website content.
• Identify key client trends based on a client database.
• Plan and organize in-house events designed to promote team work and collegiality.
• A degree in marketing, business administration, business development, project management or a related field.
• At least 3-5 years of marketing or business development experience.
• The organizational and planning skills required to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• A curious and resourceful nature with a willingness to tackle a variety of different tasks.
• Ability to track and aggregate data using spreadsheets or other software.
• Experience with CRM software a plus.
• Experience working in professional services, insurance, legal or consulting industry preferred.
Referencing the job title in the subject line, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org