MEA Forensic is proud to be a sponsor of Trial Tips from TOP GUNS, a webinar presented by The Orange County Trial Lawyers Association. The event is held virtually on June 25th, 2020.
On the menu:
- The hard work that leads up to the fight.
- The importance of collateral matters.
- What I learned during trial that I wish I knew beforehand.
- What works in trial and what doesn’t.
- How to overcome obstacles that will arise.
The Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA) is a non-profit corporation that protects the rights of people who have been harmed by the wrongful acts of others. They provide education and training for attorneys; access to the collective resources, knowledge, and experience of the members of the Association; and promotion and support of laws that correct injustice and protect access to the civil justice system.