Ross and Russell are at the Tustin Ranch Golf Club on September 26th, 2019 for the Science of the Spine Seminar presented by the OCTLA, where attendees will learn effective legal and scientific strategies for their spinal injury cases. Both experts in Injury Biomechanics, our engineers Ross Hunter, MSc and Russell Gish, PhD are well equipped to answer the participants’ questions about their cases or the content of the Seminar. Come by our booth to connect.
- The accident reconstruction/biomechanics/physician relationship
- When and when not to use a biomechanics expert
- Pre-litigation data collection
- Occupant motion in motor vehicle collisions
- New spine injury research data
- Cross-examination of experts
- The effective use of spine injury demonstrative evidence
Formed in 1963, the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA) has grown into one of the most influential Affiliate Bar organizations in Orange County. Now in its 56th year, OCTLA is dedicated to providing premier advocacy for the protection of individuals and their access to civil justice through superior education and training for members, and access to the collective resources, knowledge, and experience of their membership.