- Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedical / Medical Engineering, Duke University, 2019.
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical / Medical Engineering, Duke University, 2010.
- National Neurotrauma Society, since 2013.
- Biomedical Engineering Society, since 2012.
- Duke University, Sprint 2014, Spring 2016
Graduate Teaching Assistant of BME 302L Fundamentals of Biomaterials and Biomechanics under Roger Nightingale PhD. Assisted with classroom instruction, homework preparation, exams, and student projects for the Biomechanics portion of the course. Lead and conducted laboratory sections. Held office hours for homework and course tutoring.
Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award – Honorable Mention, Spring 2014
- Neurotrauma Symposium Travel Grant, 2018
- National Football League Engineering Symposium Student Grant, 2016
- Duke BME Department Retreat – Poster award, 2014
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award Honorable Mention, 2013, 2014
This list is a selection of publications authored by this expert. For a more complete list, please contact their project coordinator.